Concentric Energy Advisors Expands its Service Offerings to Include Risk Management
Julie Ryan Joins Concentric to Lead Risk Management Practice
Marlborough, MA (May 5, 2011) – Concentric Energy Advisors, Inc. (“Concentric”) is expanding its energy-focused consulting practice to include risk management services. Julie Ryan, who recently joined Concentric as Vice President, will lead the practice.
Ms. Ryan is an energy industry executive with a proven record of achievement in risk management and strategic planning. She provides advisory services to energy industry executives in the areas of risk management, strategic planning, wholesale trading and marketing, M&A due diligence, and business integration planning.
Concentric is expanding upon its existing regulatory, financial and economic services to include the following risk management capabilities:
- Enterprise risk management program development
- Hedging strategies for regulated and non-regulated companies
- Utility hedging protocols and decisional documentation
- Testimony for power costs and risk management practices
- Risk management governance, policies and procedures
- Counterparty risk analysis
- Margin call and working capital analysis
- Risk management systems selection
- Disclosures of risk factors and risk management practices
- Integration of risk management and strategic planning
- Risk management training for company managers
- Compliance programs and reporting
“Julie’s experience adds a skill set and depth of knowledge to Concentric that our clients tell us is increasingly important to them, in both risk management and corporate governance,” said John J. Reed, Concentric’s Chairman and CEO. “Her prior work in both the regulated and merchant energy sectors provides our clients with insight and knowledge of best practices in wholesale electric and gas markets, and will help our clients address emerging issues for participants in the markets.”
View additional information on Concentric's risk management services
About Concentric Energy Advisors
Concentric (www.ceadvisors.com) is a regulatory and economic advisory firm focused on the North American energy industry. Concentric specializes in a full range of regulatory advisory services and provides expert testimony, litigation support, M&A and other transaction-related financial advisory services, and strategic consulting services, including: market analysis, energy commodity contracting and procurement, economic feasibility studies, and capital market analyses and negotiations. The firm’s principals and affiliates have held executive positions with a number of prominent utility management consulting firms, utility companies, regulatory agencies, competitive energy suppliers and investment banks.
Media Contact Information
Maggie Connolly 508.263.6236; email@example.com